Request Your Free Cheat Sheet Now:
"The Tar Command Cheat Sheet"
Utilize this tar command cheat sheet and do your best work.
In this cheat sheet you will learn:
- How to create, extract and compress an archive.
- The difference between .tar, tar.gz, and .tgz files.
- How to use gzip and gunzip.
- The difference between “tar cvf” and “tar -cvf” (notice the hyphen…)
- Some bonus command line tips to speed up working with tar (and any other type of) files.
Offered Free by: Linux Training Academy
See All Resources from: Linux Training Academy