Request Your Free eGuide Now:
"Installing an SSL Certificate on CentOS Running Apache (Let's Encrypt Project Instructions)"
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install an SSL Certificate issued by Let’s Encrypt on a CentOS Linux system running the Apache web server.
- Start out by installing Apache with mod_ssl.
- From there, you’ll add firewall rules to allow HTTP and HTTPS traffic.
- Next, you’ll enable the EPEL repository by installing the epel-release package. That will enable you to install the Certbot application and the Apache Certbot plugin.
- You will then create and install an SSL certificate using the Certbot utility.
- Finally, you’ll automate the certificate renewal process so that your site is never without a valid SSL certificate.
Offered Free by: Linux Training Academy
See All Resources from: Linux Training Academy